country of origin : indonesia
industry : automotive
- United Tractor was established on October 13th, 1972 in Indonesia.
- 1989 United Tractor was listed in Jakarta and Surabaya Stock Exchange as PT United Tractors Tbk (UNTR), with PT Astra International Tbk as the majority shareholder.
- Its vast distribution network includes 18 branch offices, 22 site support offices and 12 representative offices in 22 provinces across the country.
- Construction Machinery business unit offers extensive product range for country’s major sectors: plantation, construction, forestry, material handling, mining and transportation
- United Tractor is a sole distributor of Komatsu, UD Trucks, Scania, Bomag, Komatsu Forklift, Tadano, Komatsu Generator Sets and Komatsu Forest