country of origin : UAE
industry : Food & Beverage
- United Kaipara Dairies Co. (UNIKAI) is one of the largest dairy foods company in the Arabian Peninsula.
- 1977: incorporated through a decree of HH The ruler of Dubai by recognizing the need to provide a range of pasteurized dairy products to people.
- UNIKAI saw rapid growth and became a household name for its excellent quality, wide range of products.
- Main objective is consumer’s satisfaction – delivering freshest products which are produce at modern state-of-art plants and distributed through an extensive set up of frozen, chilled and dry vans all over UAE and Oman.
- The Company’s products are sold in the domestic as well as international markets.