Go cheese is an exclusive brand introduced in the year 2009-10 by Parag Milk foods which serves as the one of the largest private sector dairy company in India. Parag takes its pride constituting the largest dairy farm in India located at Manchar in Maharashtra, that includes one of India’s largest cheese plant as well.
Blaze of Brilliance
“Go” is derived from Gowardhan and has a dual meaning – apart from resonating with the Sanskrit word for “cow”, the brand embodies an energetic spirit with the act of going synergizing well with the attitude and beliefs of the young generation of today.
Engagement that Enthralls
Go Cheese is made from fresh cow’s milk. The speciality is that it comes in many flavours and forms from wedges to slices, blocks to spreads & pizza cheese to shredded mozzarella. The enhanced participation and involvement of the private sector is key to further agricultural marketing practices and to make milk and its derivatives more accessible and affordable in India. In this regard, the company had deployed state- of- the- art technology to enhance the productivity.
Go cheese strives to optimize the potential of milk fill each day healthy options for consumers. The Go Cheese plant at Manchar has the largest production capacity for raw cheese in India. On IMARC report the company has the capacity of 40 MT per day, which serves around major hotels, restaurants, pizza chains and even the tiniest food stalls on streets. Thus substantiates its relevancy hitting every loop of consumer chain.
The brand seeks to drive innovation in milk and milk products through well-diversified portfolio of dairy products from finest Gourmet Cheese like Colby, Gouda, Orange, Cheddar, Mild Cheddar, Monterrey Jack, Emmental Cheese. The company takes pride on emphasizing corporate slogan of ‘Ideas for a new day’. Go brands has received many national & international accolades for innovation and they are taking the pride to look forward to many more achievements on their wellplanned strategic journey ahead.
Go cheese flows around with an amazing will & quality serving with the best the customers can get in the market that includes the ordinary to the elite.
1. Introduced by the market renowned Parag milk products in 2009-10
2. Go cheese has received many national & international accolades for innovation.
3. IMARC reports Go cheese plant at Manchar has the capacity of 40 MT per day for its adorers.
1. The brand focuses to help farmers and milk producers to boost animal productivity.
2. The brand seeks to drive innovation in milk and milk products through its variants & takes pride on emphasizing corporate slogan of ‘Ideas for a new day’.
3. The Company had deployed state- of- the- art technology to produce the customer favorite Go cheese.