country of origin : thailand
industry : automotive
- Established in 1967, originally called Thai Rung Engineering Co. Ltd., it changed its name to Thai Rung Union Car Co. Ltd. in 1973.
- Thai Rung got listed on Stock Exchange of Thailand in the year 1994.
- In 1979 became the leader producer of Isuzu-powered station wagons, under the ‘TR’ brand.
- Awarded exporters and outstanding service (PM’s AWARD) 3 categories include exporters Thailand Excellence, exporters branded as their own, the exporter has designed its own.
- They are active in all fields of the automotive industry, Their business can be divided into four basic areas: Tooling & OEM parts, Contract Assembly & Painting, Special Purpose Vehicle & Service Center.