country of origin : indonesia
industry : infrastructure
- Over 800 thousand cu.m of processing capacity, they are in the top 5 tropical hardwood plywood producers globally.
- Their products are sold to customers in Japan, the Middle East, South Korea, Europe, USA and Australia.
- In past 28 years, they’ve made significant investments in improving their log extraction and timber processing capabilities to increase the recovery rate of their wood resources.
- Processes timber products which meet market standards – Japan Industrial Standard, the Japan Agricultural Standard and the European CE mark.
- Road infrastructure in Java and south Sumatra, which is among the better developed in Indonesia, allows them to transport plantation logs to their satellite veneer plants.