Sohna Road in Gurgaon will soon get its most prestigious commercial office complex in the form of JMD Megapolis. The project, currently on the verge of completion, is being developed by JMD Ltd. Located in Sector 48, a fast evolving business district, it is well connected with the HUDA City Centre Metro station and is in the vicinity of other commercial and retail hubs. The Megapolis will rise up to 13 floors with a built-up space of over 1.2 million sq. ft. To meet the growing demand for world-class office spaces from technology and outsourcing firms, it is being decked up to suit their requirements. Spaces in the ground and first floor levels will be leased out for retail use. With water bodies, murals and smartly designed landscaping at the atrium level, the structure would also have an aesthetically pleasing presence.
- Developed by JMD Ltd
- Project launched in March, 2009
- Proposed completion by March, 2014
- Project area: 10 acres; 1.2 million sq. ft of commercial space under development
- Key features: a) Close proximity to NH-8 and well connected to airport and metro corridor, b) 4 levels of basement car parking, and c) centrally located in a fast growing business district
- Architecture by Pradeep Sharma & Associates and construction by BUCOM