country of origin : uae
industry : ENERGY & POWER
- Dana Gas is a rapidly growing company targeting a doubling in production over the 2011 – 2013 period from its 2010 average of 55,500 barrels of oil equivalent per day.
- The company has proved plus probable reserves of 152 million barrels of oil equivalent and a resource potential of some 900 million barrels from its world class acreage in Egypt and Iraq.
- Dana Gas is listed on the Abu Dhabi Securities Exchansge (ADX).
- Net profit of AED 341million in H1 2013; AED 100 million in Q2 2013.
- 2013, the firm announced it had made a significant discovery at an onshore test well in Egypt, as well as announcing it had achieved record production of 39,000 barrels per day in the country.