Established in 1980, today Lodha is one of India’s most trusted brands in the real estate developer category. The group is currently developing in excess of 35 million sq. ft of prime real estate with over 30 projects in and around Mumbai, from Napean Sea Road to Dombivali. The group has also made history by recording the biggest land deal in India till date, buying a plot in Wadala for Rs 4,053 crore, from the Mumbai Metropolitan Region Development Authority (MMRDA).
BLAZE TO BRILLIANCE Pioneering new trends in the market, the group introduced CASA by Lodha, offering the mid-income consumer luxury homes within easy reach. The group also introduced the concept of branded office spaces, with offerings at every level, from world-class corporate offices to large-scale office campuses to signature boutique offices for growing businesses. The group’s tremendous success has been marked by financial investments from the finest global investors, including JP Morgan, Deutsche Bank, HDFC Ventures and ICICI Ventures and State Bank of India.
FAITH FACTOR The ability to anticipate the requirements of customers and to provide them with essential after sales services that ensure their satisfaction with the project, provide the brand with a competitive advantage. Unique branding strategy and marketing exercises make the brand a leader in its business. The Lodha Group has started investing in international properties. They are looking at buying more properties in central London after picking up MacDonald House from the Canadian government in the city for over 300 million pounds or Rs 3,000 crore. Lodha Group is the first Indian developer to acquire a ready property overseas for a realty project development while there are a few that have already executed projects in foreign countries on acquired land parcels. The company has made the initial payment of Rs 300 crore or around 10 per cent as the first instalment of the entire consideration.
ENAGEMENT THAT ENTHRALS Lodha believes in ways to exceed expectations and to navigate innovative ways to reach out to customers. Digital marketing is one of the core communication strategies which drives the campaigns for more than 25 projects extending across various digital platforms.
INNOVEDGE Innovation is one of the main values that the Lodha Group believes in. This can be very well seen through the recent announcement of its project, the launch of a 117-storey ‘World One’ in Mumbai, the world’s tallest residential building. It was one of the first to offer a complete ‘Home Automation Systems’ concept to its customers with cellphone-operated appliances.
BRAND PROMISE The Lodha Group seeks to build a better life for its customers by leveraging its core strengths – the 5 Ls of Leadership, Luxury, Lifestyle, Location and Legacy – to create landmarks of exemplary quality and design that characterise the highest standards of international living.
1. Amitabh Bachchan and Aishwarya Rai Bachchan are the brand ambassadors of the group.
2. Most of their projects are environment-friendly by way of measures like intelligently designed buildings with sky gardens that help reduce the temperature of the fl oors below by 2 to 3 Degree Celcius.
3. One of the fi rst to develop the Individual Bungalow Scheme concept in Mumbai’s suburbs.
1. 1980: The year in which the brand was established
2. Rs 4053 crore: The group made waves by recording the biggest land deal in India
3. 3100: The Group currently employs over 3100 associates.
4. 2012: The year in which the brand was awarded the Green GOOD DESIGN(TM) Award for its iconic project ‘World One’, the world’s tallest residential tower
5. 2014: The year in which it was named the most trusted brand developer by the brand trust report