country of origin : Philippines
industry : Food & Beverage
- In 1932, the Cheng Ban Yek family established the first locally owned cooking oil factory in the country and with it, the brand Baguio Oil was born.
- Baguio Oil captured a major share of the market, winning hearts and minds of Filipino mothers and housewives. The tagline “Order ni Mrs,” became so popular and well-remembered by many that
- Baguio Oil enjoyed apt association, making the brand a household name.
- In the year 1999, Entered an exclusive distributorship of AYU Bath Soap. In the year 2000, Introduced Baguio Corn Oil to be able to penetrate the “Soft Oils” market.
- Accepted the distributorship of Candyman products (White Rabbit, Viva Caramel, Kendi Mint and 7 other candy variants).