country of origin : singapore
industry : Food & Beverage
- 1892: Incorporated in Singapore, today, it has operations in 13 nations plus.
- 2008: the iconic can was revised by the famous Malaysian cartoonist Lat for the 50th anniversary of Malaysian independence in a successful limited edition of 1 million pieces.
- Production is over 60 million cans annually and employs around 1000 workers, staff and managers, with main products being canned fish, Asian ingredients, fruit and vegetables.
- 2007: consumer survey done by Synovate ranked them among the first 200 consumer brands in Asia, ahead of reputable names such as Nissan, L’Oréal, Heinz or American Express.
- Food safety is ensured with HACCP and ISO 9001:2008 certifications of their productions.