country of origin : BAHRAIN
industry : FINANCE
- The Group has a wide geographical presence in the form of subsidiary banking units and representative offices in 15 countries, which in turn provide their services through more than 450 branches.
- They are a leading international Islamic bank providing its unique services to around one billion people and with Standard and Poor’s investment grade long term counter party credit rating.
- They are listed on the Bahrain Bourse and Nasdaq Dubai Stock Exchange.
- They were the First Banking Institution to Use the Saadiq Nostro Accounts.
- They won the “Best Regional Banking”award at the prestigious “Annual Islamic Business & Finance Awards” ceremony.