country of origin : UAE
industry : Food & Beverage
- Established in 1981, its the largest vertically integrated dairy producer in the UAE since 3 decades.
- Al Ain Dairy has been a semi Government operation having been established under the directive of Sheikh Zayed.
- 50% of its operation repost to Abu Dhabi Fund for Development, the remaining 12,000 stakeholders approximately belong to the country’s marginalized UAE national Emirati families.
- Acknowledged by Sheikh Khalifa Excellence Award 2010, The UAE Choice 2012 & 2013 and BBC Good Food Middle East – Best Brand for Milk 2011 – 2013.
- First dairy farm in the UAE with just 200 cows heralded the beginning of a greater initiative for the region.