country of origin : india
industry : automotive
- Mahindra XUV500 received the ‘Total Customer Satisfaction Award’ from TNS Automotive.
- They received the award for being top ranked in the SUV segment in the largest syndicated automotive study in India conducted by TNS Automotive.
- They secured first place in the 2012 Desert Storm Rally – one of India’s toughest tests for both man and machine.
- Mahindra XUV is exported to South Africa, Australia, Chile and Italy.
- Adding to comfort and convenience is the GPS system that comes standard in the vehicle. There is also a driver information system, Intellipark Reverse Assist, Cruise Control, Light sensors and even Smart Rain sensors.