country of origin : malaysia
industry : ENERGY & POWER
- Lights have been On in Malaysia ever since it was set up as the Central Electricity Board in 1949, powering via reliable and efficient electricity.
- Their 33,500 plus employees serve an estimated 8.3 million customers in Peninsular Malaysia, Sabah and Labuan.
- 2005: Adopted a 20-Year Strategic Plan with the ultimate objective of turning into a world-class player by 2025.
- Received the Brand Laureate Award 2011-2012, 2012 ASEAN Energy Award, Blue Print Award and many more
- Operates 6 thermal stations and 3 hydroelectric schemes, manages and operates the National Grid, which is connected to Thailand’s transmission system in the north and Singapore’s transmission system in the south.