Country of origin : Bahrain
Industry : SERVICES
- They operate scheduled services to 41 destinations in 30 countries across Africa, Asia and Europe.
- On 6 November 2007, they became fully owned by Bahrain.
- In 2000 the airline celebrated its 50th anniversary.
- On 1 March 2010, they launched its new “Falcon Gold” cabin, a single premium cabin that is aimed at offering higher standards of comfort for the standard premium price.
- Gulf Air sponsors events, of which the most prestigious is the Bahrain Grand Prix.