country of origin : BAHRAIN
industry : ENERGY & POWER
- BAPCO owns a 262,000 barrel-a-day refinery, storage facilities for more than 14 million barrels, a marketing terminal, and a marine terminal for its petroleum products.
- In January 2013, the refinery scored a production record, refining a total of 271,800 barrels per day (bpd) output.
- The first in the GCC, Bahrain Refinery is one of the largest in the Middle East, refining over 262,000 barrels of crude every day.
- In January 2009, the Company successfully upgraded its Quality certification from ISO 9001:2000 to ISO 9001:2008.
- There are more than 170 storage tanks at different sites with a total capacity of over 14 million barrels.